Advanced Nutrients – Voodoo Juice Plus
Boost Crop Value With Advanced Nutrients’ Voodoo Juice® Plus Tablets
Get ready to raise your fruit weight for a fraction of the price. Now in a cost-effective, quick-dissolving tablet form. Reap all the yield-boosting benefits of Voodoo Juice, Piranha and Tarantula — plus a microbial food source — in one quick-dissolving tablet… No more mixing, pouring, or measuring out three separate liquid products!
Why Use Advanced Nutrients – Voodoo Juice Plus
- Expand roots and penetrate root membranes for maximum nutrient absorption
- 3 Powerful Root Enhancers – Voodoo Juice, Piranha, and Tarantula in 1 tablet!
- Sheathe root tips and build mycelia, extending roots to capture and solubilize locked-up nutrients
- Increase essential oil concentrations and boost the value of your crop
- The single most cost-effective way to colonize your root zone with a complete ecosystem of friendly bacteria and fungi
- Hand-selected by Advanced Nutrients’ world-class microbiologists
- Boost essential-oil rich biomass
- Capitalize on the direct correlation between root mass and yield size
- Secure an 18 month shelf life per Voodoo tablet
- Fix atmospheric nitrogen into plant-available ammonia, stopping nitrogen deficiencies in their tracks
- Develop a vibrant, healthy, efficient rhizosphere free of harmful debris
- Enjoy a seamless delivery experience; each 1 gram Voodoo tablet mixes easily and dissolves completely when added to your nutrient reservoir
How To Use
Voodoo Juice Plus is specially designed for use with diverse hydroponic growing media and all continuous liquid-feed growing systems such as aeroponics, drip irrigation and emitters, NFT, flood and drain, and deep water culture.
ATTENTION: Voodoo Juice Plus is completely compatible with all pH Perfect Base Nutrients as well as with all non pH Perfect Base Nutrients and supplements and all competitors Base Nutrients and supplements.
1 Gram tablet will treat up to 378 Litres of water. For best results, use in line with the manufacturer’s instructions. Each tablet contains 10 billion colony-forming units and can be used to treat up to 100 gallons of solution.