AlorAir Sentinel HDi120 LGR Dehumidifier
Along with all other AlorAir dehumidifiers, this particular unit has gone through meticulous quality testing and has produced superlative results. It is sophistically designed, robustly made, and technologically advanced to constantly provide top-tiered results.
With its readily duct-able feature, this particular version is much suitable for basements and crawl spaces. It does not shy away from producing constant high-quality results.
· Ultra-compact design with super performance
· Adjustable foot pad and portable handle to transport and install easily
· MERV-1/MERV-10 filter to protects internal components from damage from dust and other particles
· Heavy-duty built-in condensate pump to automatically drain water to any designated location
· Rare earth alloy tube evaporator to avoid freon leakage and prolong the service life of the coil
· Auto defrost technology to allow operation at low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit)
· cETL Certified to withstand more rugged conditions
· Precise humidity maintenance to automatically maintains your ideal humidity level from 36% to 90% .
· Auto restart to remember the settings in case of power failure
· Automatic diagnosis system to get troubleshooting tips through error codes
· Auto Restart to automatically restart to previous settings after a power outage
· Supply and return duct applications to allow the unit to be in one room while conditioning an adjacent room
· Easy to use graphical control panel
· Optional remote control for remote sensing and control areas
1. Protection from Diseases – Environments with high humidity are where harmful microorganisms live and harm the surfaces they reach. Their small size is often deceiving as they can be highly detrimental. Without proper extraction and prevention, they can bring various health risks such as allergies, skin irritations, respiratory illness, and immune-related diseases. Another harmful group that brings health risks is mosquitoes. They, too, thrive in humid places. They have the ability to infect a person with malignant diseases such as dengue or malaria. Fortunately, using a dehumidifier is the best-proven way to prevent their growth and damaging effects.
2. Economical and Cost-Effective: Purchasing a dehumidifier is one of the best investments a person can make. It is designed to operate optimally with only a conservative use of energy. Moreover, with its long-term benefits, you are certain to have the most reliable prevention of common damages that take place because of excess moisture. Thus, investing in a dehumidifier saves you time and money without having to do much.
3. Optimal Restoration Assistance – Because of its superb features and specifications, users are assured of obtaining maximum performance to ease their restoration job. It is portable, durable, and reliable for heavy water damage restoration projects.
4. Protection of Properties Against Damage – As the dehumidifier creates the most suitable breathing atmosphere for your home, it simultaneously keeps it inhospitable for harmful microorganisms to thrive and harm your valuables. You would not need to worry about molds in your clothes or shoes, damaged electrical wirings, and other related issues that come from having excess moisture.
5. Prioritized Safety Due to Prevention of Structural Issues – Accidents can be widely prevented when you have the constant effect of a dehumidifier at home that prevents excess moisture from weakening your home’s structure and foundation.
6. Conducive WorkPlace for Higher Productivity – It is a proven fact that a workplace is positively affected by its favorable breathing atmosphere. By providing clean and safe ventilation, employees are certain to provide optimal productivity and benefit from each other’s motivated work ethic.
So, whether you are a homeowner or a business enthusiast, investing in a dehumidifier will surely provide you with all these benefits in your daily life.
More so, this and all of our dehumidifiers are supported by dependable warranty coverage which you can check out on this website as well. For more inquiries, do not hesitate to contact any of our customer service representatives. We are more than happy to help you make a decision for your dehumidification needs.