Athena Blend – PK
Athena PK is a balanced bloom boosting complement to Athena’s Bloom fertilizers. This clean liquid booster is designed to supplement during the mid- to late-flowering phase. Athena PK is a low Nitrogen booster that provides additional Phosphorus and Potassium to create high-yielding plants require for maximal production.
Many PK boosters add far too much of these elements and create a cascade of problems, such as reducing Calcium and Magnesium availability. Balanced elemental bioavailability is essential in the flowering phase to boost essential oil and terpene production.
- Provides Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium.
- Helps create high yielding plants.
- Essential oil and terpene production.
- Different sizes available.
How to use:
Normal Feeding (based on mL per 10L):
Week 3 of Flower: add 8ml PK per 10L
Week 4 of Flower: add 13ml PK per 10L
Week 5 of Flower: add 18ml PK per 10L
Week 6 of Flower: add 21ml PK per 10L
Week 7 of Flower: add 26ml PK per 10L
Week 8 of Flower: add 21ml PK per 10L
Heavy Feeding (based on mL per 10L):
Week 3 of Flower: add 11ml PK per 10L
Week 4 of Flower: add 16ml PK per 10L
Week 5 of Flower: add 24ml PK per 10L
Week 6 of Flower: add 36ml PK per 10L
Week 7 of Flower: add 32ml PK per 10L
Week 8 of Flower: add 26ml PK per 10L
- Shake well before use.
- Use clean measuring instruments–do not put anything into the bottle.
- Monitor EC regularly and adjust accordingly based on the crop and growth stage.
- Adjust pH to proper levels after mixing all fertilizers and additives.
- Store closed in original packaging at a temperature between 45° F and 85° F.