The Bluelab Combo Meter is a conductivity, pH and temperature meter all in one. It is supplied with quality EC, temperature and pH probes.
As the Bluelab Combo Meter is portable and does not require a power supply to operate, it can be used anytime and anywhere to help you manage your crops daily nutrient requirements.
Calibration of the pH is very easy, using the push buttons on the meter and fresh Bluelab calibration solutions. Conductivity and temperature do not need to be calibrated as this is locked in during manufacture.
The Bluelab Combo Meter gives you the added benefit of being able to select the display options for °C or °F and EC, CF, ppm 500 and ppm 700.
- Light weight and portable
- Measures pH, nutrient and temperature
- Three display options for nutrient – EC, CF, ppm (500 scale)
- Two display options for temperature (°C or °F)
- Three calibration points – pH4, pH7 and pH10
- Temperature at a push of a button
- Simple push button pH calibration
- Auto turn off function
- Large 13 mm (1/2″) digital display for easy reading
- Supplied with quality probes and pH calibration solutions
- Low battery indicator
- Long life 2 x AAA batteries
Comes with 5 Year Bluelab Guarantee (six months for the Bluelab pH Probe)
Bluelab Combo Meter set up and operation
See first hand why the Bluelab Combo Meter has everything you need and nothing you don’t.
Bluelab Combo Meter – Cleaning and Calibration
For the best accuracy, the probes need to be cleaned every 30 days. Watch how easy it is: