CX Horticulture – PMT (Powdery Mildew Treatment)
Mildew is a mould which is fast spreading and can ruin or kill your entire grow. If you find white powdery spots on your plant’s leaves then it is a high possibility that they have been infected with powdery mildew. If you act as soon as possible by using this treatment it will stimulate your plants natural defences and get rid of infection. It will also ensure infection is not spread and will prevent it from coming back. This product is non toxic and can be used right up to harvest.
Benefits of using CX Horticulture PMT
- Prevents the spread of Powdery Mildew mould.
- Will kill Powdery Mildew mould.
- Non toxic.
- Safe for food crops.
- Safe to human and animals.
- Safe for the environment.
- Helps activate and stimulate plants natural defences.
- Perfect to use as a preventative measure.
- Helps prevent budrot.
- Cost effective – 100ml makes up to 10L of spray!
How to use CX Horticulture
This product is safe to use on all plants in any type of grow system/medium.
Mix 10ml of PMT into 1 litre of water and stir.
Use a fine spray gun and spray your plants from top to bottom.
For just preventative measure usage spray plants every 7 days.
*Note* do not spray in intense light conditions and make sure your spray does not come into any contact with your grow lamp. It is recommended to spray just before the night cycle.