Dr Greens 2.4M x 1.2M x 1.8M Loft Grow Tent LED Kit Consists Of:
2.4M x 1.2M x 1.8M Loft Grow Tent (brands may vary but quality will always maintain the same)
High Quality tent for the hobby grower
- High light proofing with Heavy duty Silver Mylar
- Equipment Tubes are strong enough to hold 50KG of equipment, with its large doors the DG is easy to access and work in
- The DG’s various intakes and exhausts make setup flexible
- Material is machine washable
- Increased light proofing through taped seams and improved zip
- High Quality Guaranteed
- Moon Shaped Front Door Prolongs the zips Life Very Important
The Omega Spectra G430 LED is cool running meaning they are very efficient for heat management. In summer, growers often find heat a challenging task to get under control. With this unit, heat is not a problem! Not only this, the G Line LEDs consume less energy but is guaranteed to give the SAME amount of light as a HPS. This makes them extremely cost effective and efficient!
This LED has a long lifespan of over 50,000 hours. This means instead of replacing bulbs after a couple of uses this unit guarantee’s longer life.
This LED is full spectrum to use for a full growth cycle, this means there is no need to put multiple lights in for veg and flowering – this LED will do it all!
- PPF: 1200 umols/J
- Efficiency: 2.8 umols/J
- Power: 430w
- Full Spectrum
Acool-running and efficient plate-format LED alternative to 600 W HID lamps. Giving full, balanced spectrum 3500K white light with added 660nm Osram chips, it is the ideal light source for the entire plant lifecycle.
Its 2-plate, adjustable design allows the fixture to be used to light a 90 cm x 90 cm tent or a larger tent up to 1.2 m2, and the plates can be set to give the optimum light spread over the growing area. There is provision for mounting a LUMii Black Bar 30w UV/FR LED between the adjustable plates to provide additional UV and Far-Red light if required. Dimmable using integral control and can be scheduled using a plug-in timer.
- Full, balanced spectrum, suitable for the whole plant life cycle
- Adjustable format for optimum light spread
- Simple to install and operate
- Compact and lightweight
- Very low heat output and excellent dissipation
- Spectrum can be extended by adding a LUMii Black Bar 30w UV/FR LED
|100 – 277 V AC / 50 – 60 kHz
|4 A @ 100 V, 1.44 A @ 277 V
|2.6 µmol/J @ 220 V AC
|Light Radiation Angle
|610 mm – 740 mm (adjustable) x 505 mm x 97 mm (24.0” – 29.1” adj. x 19.9” x 3.8”)
|6.2 kg (13.7 lb)
- Flexible control speed
- Powerful blower with a Built-In fan speed controller – choose any speed from 0 to 100% using the included variable speed controller without creating background noise or hum at low speeds.
- Quiet and energy saving! – EC motor with mixed flow design and PWM control can use precise electronic pulses. This allows the embedded fan to run more quietly and reach low speeds without generating noise or heat.
- Energy efficient – saving you money! These EC motors is also twice as high, and can save up to 40% of energy costs, and can recover costs in the long run.
- Wide applications – this Inline duct fan is used for indoor grow facilities and vertical farms, heating and cooling transfer, commercial drying and air filtration applications. Our inline blowers can also create negative pressure environments, simulate wind, exhaust odours and smoke as well as intake fresh air from outdoors.
- Made of Black ABS Plastic.
- Easily mounted – Simply mount to the ceiling of your grow tent using ratchet hangers or zip ties.
- Smart programming – Intelligent controller with temperature and humidity programming, fan speed control, timer, and alarm system. The controller has precise temperature and humidity sensors on a 12-foot wired probe.
Rhino are known to be one of the best in the hydroponics industry for air filters. This range is made with carbon as premium as the Rhino Pro range, yet have a shorter lifespan (around 9-12 months). The carbon used to build these filters (Australian RC412) are known to be the best carbon in the world! This range of filters provides the hobby grower with an easy to use filter system. The Hobby provides adequate filtration throughout the filter and with the cone at the bottom of the filter it guarantees even air flow around the carbon bed. To get a longer lifespan simply upgrade your filter to a Rhino Pro which is better quality and has a longer lifespan of around 18 to 24 months!