Gavita EL1F & EL2F Master Controllers – Gen 2
Control up to 80 Gavita lights!
These controllers not only take care of EC fans but AC fans too. This will maintain environments making your indoor garden as productive as it can possibly be.
Benefits of using EL1F & EL2F Master Controllers – Gen 2:
- Can control up to 80 Gavita lights
- Can control up to 8 x EC fans
- Can connect to AC fans.
- Sunrise and Sunset setting.
- Dim and boosts all connected lights in 10W increments.
- No overheating due to its auto dim feature or emergency shut down feature (you will get a warning before).
- All ballasts stay in standby mode until the controller sends the signal to turn on.
- Event logging meaning you are able to check temperatures, auto dims, and auto shutdowns.
- Quick and easy to set up and use.
- EL2F controllers can connect 2 kits and choose whether they switch on or off.
Gavita Controllers Compared:
1 EC fan output
1 temperature sensor
EL12F (you can run both rooms on the same, separate or overlapping light cycles).
2 EC fan outputs
2 temperature sensors
2 ECMs (connects to heaters and CO2 equipment)
How to use Gavita EL1F & EL2F Master Controllers – Gen 2
You will find instructions included in the box. Click below for an online manual.
See our range of Gavita lights that are compatible with these controllers: