Gavita Pro LED Grow Light
This light runs at a astonishing 2.6 umol per watt! With its Osram & Samsung LEDs and Phillips Drives this product is the most technologically advance LED grow lights in today’s market! 8 x LED bars will cover large areas and spread light almost perfectly even (even at low hanging heights 61cm – 92cm from canopy). This makes it great if you have low ceilings, rolling benches, and vertical racks.
Benefits of using Gavita Pro LED Grow Light:
- 645w LED.
- Runs at 2.6 umol per watt – more light for the exact same energy usage!
- Almost perfect even spread from the centre all the way through to the corners.
- Perfect for all growers (commercial, home, greenhouse).
- Compatible with the EL1 and EL2 controllers (*warning you will need an additional adapter and controller).
- Lightweight housing.
- Dimmable by 50 percent without compromising the spectrum.
- 3 year warranty.
- Able to be used in wet environments.
- Utilises OSRAM and SAMSUNG high quality LEDs.
- Created and designed from years of research and testing by Gavita.
- Decreases the chance of heat issues – therefore no need for noisy fans.
- 30-40 percent easier to control than HPS systems.
- Dimensions: 112cm x 111cm x 5.8cm – Coverage area: 120cm x 120cm.
Why use the Gavita Pro 1700e ML LED Grow Light?
The best design on the market – the typical LED designs usually copy the HID light designs by ensuring it diodes in a central position and relies on lenses or reflectors to spread evenly. However, Gavita LED grow light spreads the diodes out over a bigger and larger area, this is by combining 8 rails of LEDs with a lightweight yet robust framework which spreads the light almost perfectly even in a 1.2m squared space! The key benefit of this is that because this product is spreading the heat evenly you are reducing the risk of leaf burn and allowing your plants to be at their best health with rapid growth.
Efficiency – This product uses 645 watts of power. This overall is a delivery of 1700umol output making it better than the previous Gavita Pro 1650e model. This means that this product will give you an efficiency of 2.6 umol s-1 per watt which compared to the typical HPS lights that have an efficiency level range of around 1.6 umol up to 2.1 umol the Gavita product shows it is a lot better and efficient. This ultimately means more energy is being converted to light and more light is being produced for the same power.
Full Spectrum – This product gives an excessive broad spectrum. The Gavita LED is closer to sunlight than any HID lighting. It will produce rapid plant growth in both the grow and bloom phase. The blue light will keep internodes tight and compacts plants making them more efficient in the use of grow space, it will also encourage terpene, flavonoid, and essential oil production which will increase crop quality. Not just the blue light but the red light is produced by high concentration which will help and create the best product when flowering.
Control – This product is compatible with either the Gavita EL1 or EL2 master controller. Simply get an adapter and away you go!
Components – With its Osram & Samsung LEDs and Phillips Drivers you cannot go wrong with this LED.
How to use:
Recommended hanging: 60cm to 90cm above the canopy. The coverage is 1.2m x 1.2m area.
Instruction manual will be included with the unit.
*Because of the size of this unit please be aware the Gavita 1700e ML LED may arrive on a pallet*