Great White Mycorrhizae
Great White Mycorrhizae is one of the best mycorrhizal supplements in todays market. With its 9 species of endomycorrhizal, 14 species of beneficial bacteria, and 7 species of ectomycorrhizal, it will colonise the rootzone which will also give protection against pathogens.
One of the main benefits is that it protects the plants from contracting Pythium which can essentially ruin and kill all crops! The main benefits of this product is the fact it will increase nutrient uptake which will ensure plants absorb more nutrients, get bigger in size, and give bigger yields.
- Fights pathogens reducing the chance of getting Pythium.
- Increases nutrient and water uptake.
- Contains Mycorrhizae which is essential for growth.
- Is quick and easy to apply.
- Is cost effective due to only need small amounts of dosage.
- Contains 7 species of ectomycorrhizal
- Contains 9 species of endomycorrhizal
- Contains 14 species of beneficial bacteria.
- Is great to use in any medium or system.
There is a variety of different sizes to choose from all at affordable prices!
How we advice to use Great White Mycorrhiza:
You can use this product in hydro systems and media systems (see below for recommended guidelines).
Mix Great White Mycorrhiza directly into your nutrient.
- Amount of water (10 gallons) = Amount of Dry Great White (1 scoop)
- Amount of water (20 gallons) = Amount of Dry Great White (2 scoops)
- Amount of water (50 gallons) = Amount of Dry Great White (3-4 scoops)
- Amount of water (100 gallons) = Amount of Dry Great White (6-8 scoops)
You must first create a solution (mix one scoop per 2 gallons of water)
- Container size (4 in) = Amount of solution (3oz)
- Container size (1 gallon) = Amount of solution (5oz)
- Container size (3 gallon) = Amount of solution (16oz)
- Container size (5 gallon) = Amount of solution (32oz)