Hylite Slimline Eco Heaters
A major innovation in low-cost, energy efficient heating, the NEW Hylite Slimline Eco Heater is the only tube heater on the market with a patented built-in thermostat.
The Slimline Heater’s attractive space-saving design makes it suitable for use anywhere in the home or office. An extremely versatile unit, the heater is supplied with brackets for either wall mounting or floor standing and comes with a 1.5m push-fit power cable with plug.
Heaters are available in 3 sizes – 500mm, 1000mm & 1500mm – and are ideal for helping prevent dampness, condensation and freezing in a wide range of environments including built-in wardrobes, conservatories, sheds, garages, caravans, boats, shop windows and Grow Rooms
- Sleek, modern design looks attractive anywhere in the home or workplace
- Provides low-cost heating with a built-in thermostat that keeps energy usage to a minimum
- Supplied with brackets for either permanent wall fixing or floor standing operation
- 1.5m push-fit cable with plug can be disconnected when the heater is not in use for extended periods
- IP44 rated for water resistance
- Manufactured in high quality seamless tube with easy-clean, white enamel finish
- Automatic heat sensitive cut-out
- Fully CE certified – and BS EN 60335/1:2002 compliant
- Hylite Eco SlimeLine 500mm – ideal for tents up to 1M x 1M
- Hylite Eco SlimeLine 1000mm – ideal for tents up to 1.5M x 1.5M
- Hylite Eco SlimeLine 1500mm – ideal for tents up to 2M x 2M ( Also 2.4M x 1.2M)
Please note: When the heater is switched on for the first time, small wisps of smoke may drift from the heater. This is a perfectly normal part of the first time operating procedure and should cease after the heater has been operating for approximately 5 minutes