Maxibright Daylight LED – 660w Grow Light
This 660w LED light is known to have one of the best light spread around. It is extremely high powered and is one of the best LEDs in today’s market. Very efficient with a 50,000 hour life span and production output levels of up to 3.1 umol per watt!
Benefits of using Maxibright Daylight LED:
- Full spectrum light that spreads evenly across your plants.
- Dim down up to 30 percent without the use of a controller.
- Built with the highest quality materials like Lumiled and Osram LEDs.
- Lumiled White LED: 2.7 umols per watt.
- Osram Red LED: 3.1 umols per watt.
- Full spectrum
- Passive heat – meaning no need for cooling fans!
- 660 watt.
- Perfect to use in a 1.2m x 1.2m grow tent
- Unit efficiency of 2.3 umols per watt
- 50,000 hour life span!
Why use Maxibrights LED?
Maxibright have decided to renew their technology and have created this new LED that runs similarly to the Gavita 1700e. The key aim for this is to ensure it diodes in the centre whilst using its lenses to direct light outwards. Not only this by using Maxibrights 8 strip design it also means a better and wider spread.
Unlike other LEDs in the current market, the Maxibright Daylight LED is able to be transported easily. It is quick and easy to assemble and disassemble, infact within ten minutes you will have your product ready to go! The key benefit of this being you can transport it into small combined spaces like a loft hatch.
Dimensions: 1120mm x 100m x 1160mm
Voltage: 220v – 240v
Light angle: 110
Input current: 2.89
Working temperature: -20 to 40+
Hanging area: It is recommended 60cm above canopy for veg, 40cm – 50cm for flower.