Mills Organic Cal
Mills Organic Calcium is obtained from organic material using a unique process that provides a high quality, 100% available product. It plays a crucial role in keeping plants healthy at the cellular level, with no deficiencies. The use of Mills Organics Cal throughout the growing cycle results in stronger plants with larger, fuller flowers whilst providing a stimulating effect to the metabolism, making the plant grow faster. Orga Cal activates the enzymes needed for your plants to grow and is essential for reinforcing and maintaining the cell wall structure.
Why Use Mills Organic Cal?
- Constant fruit development
- Increases fruit hardness
- Increases fruit quality
- Excellent calcium absorption by the plant
- Promotes calcium mobility
- The calcium is 100% absorbable
Why Mills Organics?
There are other organic fertiliser lines available on the market, this is what makes Mills Organics stand out from the crowd…
- Highest quality ingredients – using plant material only derived from organic farming, extracts from sugar beet, corn and potato, as well as kelp and organically derived mineral elements.
- Lightest molecular weight – the lighter the weight, the quicker, the quicker the elements can be digested and made available to the plant, the faster the growth. Simply put, Mills Organics is the closest you can get to a mineral fertiliser and still be classified as organic.
- Highly filtered – this means the product can flow through irrigation lines without congealing and will always remain consistent in colour and thickness from batch to batch.
- High in carbohydrates – for maximum flavour and the highest brix (sugar content) fruit.
- Simplicity – use just three products at any one time and only four bottles in the entire range!
- 100% available calcium – ensures the strongest plants and the heaviest fruits.
- Certified vegan – Mills carry the vegan society trademark.
How To Use Mills Organics Full Range
Before mixing, allow water to sit for 24 hours or use a dechlorinating agent e.g Neutralise. Chlorine is harmful for the good bacteria in the substrate.
Add Cal and mix thoroughly
Add Base and mix thoroughly
Add Grow or Bloom and mix thoroughly
Check pH, (6 – 6.2 is ideal).