MountainAir® Filters are a range of filters that have been designed to maximum quality, performance and durability.No other filter has been able to last more than 3 years duration with constant use. It’s simple functionality contains a complex interior design using the most unique materials available.
MountainAir® Filters require little maintenance and reduce noise level considerably ensuring an effective and efficient growing life cycle. They also offer more superior airflow than normal filters, due to the very low density but high mechanical strength of ‘Activated’ carbon used, which in turn, gives better results and peace of mind.
The following sizes move the corresponding amount of cubic metres per hour and suit the stated SystemAir RVK fans:
- 100/400 mm – 240m3/hour to suit 100mm Fan
- 125/500 mm – 295m3/hour to suit 125mm A1 Fan
- 150/500 mm – 580m3/hour to suit 150mm A1 Fan
- 150/10000 mm – 1130m3/hour to suit 150mm L1 Fan
- 200/1000 mm – 1610m3/hour to suit 200mm A1 or L1 Fan
- 250/800 mm – 1420m3/hour to suit 250mm A1 Fan
- 250/1000 mm – 1850m3/hour to suit 250mm L1 Fan
- 315/800 mm – 1660m3/hour to suit 315mm A1 Fan
- 315/1000 mm – 2300m3/hour to suit 315mm L1 Fan