New Millennium – Winter Frost
Improve the taste, aroma, and weight in your crop now with this new popular product called ‘Winter Frost’. This product will add a layer of frost onto your plants making the colours of the plant widen which will naturally make it more appealing. Try this product just two weeks before harvest to see a massive difference in look, size, and quality!
The more accurate you are in getting the plants to feel like they are in their natural environment the more likely you are to achieving the plants full genetic potential. Winter Frost works by releasing a cold spell or frost onto the plant. This will create a warning sign to the plants forcing them to use as much energy possible to bulk out fruits. This overall will ensure a big boost in the essential oil production and will create a natural winter effect.
Benefits of using New Millennium Winter Frost
- Maximises the plant’s leaf, flower, and fruit colours.
- Creates an instant reaction from plants by copying a winter frost.
- One of the most popular products in the USA market.
- Unlocks the full genetic potential of your plant creating an ideal phenotype.
- Forces the plant to produce energy to create better fruits.
- Increases the essential oil production.
- Increases weight and density.
- Gives red, purple, and burgundy colour shifts (‘the winter effect’).
- Try this with New Millennium Ruby Ful#$% to get the best results!
Check our New Millennium’s other products by clicking here!
How to use Winter Frost
Shake the bottle. Use this product around two weeks before harvest.
Add 2-3ml of Winter Frost per litre of nutrient solution.
Use alongside any other nutrients.
Soil and Coco Guidelines – Add Winter Frost for 5 days if you’re watering daily. Flush with plain water after this for a further 10 days. If you water every 2-3 days, add Winter Frost for 7 days and then flush for 7 days.
Hydro Guidelines – Add Winter Frost 2 days before you intend to flush.