OptiClimate Air-Cooled System
These systems guarantee consistency giving the maximum yields all year round! This Air-Cooled System will create and maintain your ideal temperature, humidity, and CO2 levels all year round. Even during the hottest months in summer, thanks to its feature that automatically detects environmental changes the built in cooling, dehumidifying, heating, and filtering system will ensure your temperature will stay to your desired setting. This product is available in different sizes therefore it caters to all types of grow room sizes.
OptiClimate is easy to use and has separate setting designed for day and night. It will slowly ease plants into each mode so it prevents any bud rot or shock. It will also help prevent pests and keep CO2 in. If your water is at a premium this product is perfect for you as its split system uses no water unlike the OptiClimate Water Cooled System.
Benefits of using OptiClimate Air-Cooled System:
- Heats, cools, dehumidifies, filters, and circulates air.
- Split system allows for indoor and outdoor units.
- Economical due to it not using water.
- Light sensor, humidistat, and temperature probe.
- Slow function to ensure plants ease into new temperatures.
- Pre-heat function to prevent bud rot.
- Internal carbon filter.
- Day and night modes.
- Automatic shut down feature.
- Dual cool room operation setting
- Reduces carbon dioxide waste.
- Super silent when running.
- Accessible for greenhouses.
- Circulates air for even temperatures.
How to use OptiClimate Air-Cooled System:
1. First mount the fan to the front or side of the indoor unit. If the unit is placed in a narrow space place the fan outlet on the short side of the unit.
2. Then mount the indoor unit, mount the unit on a slope. The side of the condensation drain should be 1cm lower than the other side. Ensure there is a gap of 15cm between the wall and the rear of the unit, and the unit and the ceiling. The bigger the gap the better.
If pendant mounting – use the rubber mounts.
If mounting to the ground – replace rubber mounts with isolator springs to avoid vibration.
3. Humidistat, 5 core cable, remote terminal and temperature setting can all be connected through an opening at the bottom of the panel.
4. on the PCB there is a alarm output which tells the alarm when an error has occurred.
5. To place the outdoor unit – place it in a cool space and leave enough space around the unit. Connect the outdoor unit to the indoor unit.
Recommended Guidelines for OptiClimate Air-Cooled System:
OptiClimate 3500 Air-Cooled System – 6 x 600W lights (9 x 400W lights)
OptiClimate 6000 Air-Cooled System – 10 x 600W lights (15 x 400W lights)
OptiClimate 10000 Air-Cooled System – 16 x 600W lights (24 x 400W lights)
OptiClimate 15000 Air-Cooled System – 24 x 600W lights (35 x 400W lights)