Propagation Grow Tent 90 x 60 x 90 cm
This propagation grow tent Measures 90cm x 60cm x 90cm makes it the perfect size to grow moderate amounts of single plants or to space out batches of microgreens and vegetable seeds. It is also perfect for expanding your indoor garden, or housing mother plants, even if you have a limited space to work with.
What fits in the Propagation Tent
Tents kits are also available in kit form. Kits include a mix of the following, which is itemised on the kit page:
- (2x large or 4x small) Stewart propagators or 2x Root it! Propagators – Your cuttings will love their own humid and warm environment.
- 4x tube, 2ft Sunblastert light unit – Perfect for creating a pre-veg chamber for young cuttings and seedlings.
- 2x TLED Light units – perfect for high performance seed and cutting development with low power use.
- You can also choose to use this propagator with a CFL bulb and reflector
Garden tip: We recommend only using Economy lighting with this tent such as CFL, T5’s or LED’S – Even a low wattage of HID will be too intense in a small space such as this.
Propagation Grow Tent Consists off :
- 2x passive vents (available as mesh side windows)
- 1x 6-inch (154mm) out socket at the top
- 1x cable socket at the back
- 1x waterproof catchment tray
- 2x support poles to hang your lights and extraction from.
- 16 mm diameter poles (8x A, 4x B, 1x C, 1x D)
- 8x Corner pieces
- 1x Water catchment trays
- Canvas outer, lined with a highly-reflective Mylar inner
- Installation leaflet in the box to help you set up your tent