The Rhino Pro Filter is constructed from Australian-mined RC412 carbon, the best in the world. The carbon is tightly packed and sealed into a high-efficiency airflow cylinder with a vortex cone in the base and a custom pore surface for maximum transference. The high-porosity carbon and lightweight aluminium make the Rhino filter smaller and easier to handle.
How long will a Rhino Pro Filter last?
Unlike all other carbon filters with effective life spans of 9 to 18 months, our filters have always been known to have an out lasting performance for well over two years. Replacement carbon sleeves are available to make them last even longer.
The following sizes move the corresponding amount of cubic metres per hour and suit the stated fans:
- 100/300 mm – 350m3/hour to suit 100mm Fan
- 125/300 mm – 500m3/hour to suit 125mm A1 or L1 Fan
- 150/300 mm – 600m3/hour to suit 150mm A1 Fan
- 150/600 mm – 900m3/hour to suit 150mm L1 Fan
- 200/400 mm – 800m3/hour to suit 200mm A1 Fan
- 200/600 mm – 1125m3/hour to suit 200mm L1 Fan
- 250/600 mm – 1420m3/hour to suit 250mm A1 Fan
- 250/1000 mm – 1900m3/hour to suit 250mm L1 Fan
- 315/600 mm – 2440m3/hour to suit 315mm A1 Fan
- 315/1000 mm – 3250m3/hour to suit 315mm L1 Fan