Run To Waste Trays By Medusa Hydroponics
Tired of keep emptying saucers or getting the Wet Vax to suck the Run off out of saucers.? Medusa Run of trays have you covered by automatically emptying all saucers instantly no matter how many! this can be run to waste or recycled back to your nutrient tank the option is up to you.
Instead of leaving run-off lying around in your grow room, where it can cause all sorts of issues, you can send it straight to a drain using gravity (if your drain is lower than your system) or by Medusa Auto Drain Control Unit.
They make life easier for hand watering because they form a highly effective run-to-waste system, but they’re also perfect for those who like to run recirculating drippers, providing an almost limitless number of options for the grower.
Their versatility makes them an exciting prospect for experienced Growers who like to experiment with customisations, but their modular design also makes them the ideal starting point for beginners.
Want to build a Custom System for your Room?
Call Dr Greens Directly and ask for our Expert Josh who will customise your system to suit your needs. Just give him your Room specification and how many plants you wish to grow ( SOG or SCROG ) He will build a system for you
Key Benefits of Run to Waste Systems
- No more emptying Saucers Very time consuming
- Saves time for the Grower so why not have a brew
- Great for running recirculating dripper systems
- Can be used to build a dripper system that’s easy to transport (no huge reservoirs – just add a Flexi Tank)
- Perfect for those with limited headroom (unlike Wilma Systems)
- Designed to connect to 13mm or 25mm pipe and fittings
- Easy access for fitting connectors, unlike other similar products
- Offers almost limitless possibilities for different arrangements
- Can be used to build systems that utilise any type of growing media – soil, coco or hydroponic (when used with a dripper)
- Features flat edges to connect fittings, for a superior, leak resistant fit
- Built from robust crack-resistant plastic
- Has external dimensions of 51cm x 46cm x 9.5cm
- 43cm x 38.5cm internal space – Suitable for pots upto 50L Please Measure first
How the Baseline Tray Works:
When growing in soil or coco you’re going to need to allow for around 10% run-off. This run-off liquid has got to go somewhere, but unfortunately, in many cases, it ends up sitting around in saucers or trays. Roots hate sitting in run-off because it starves them of oxygen and opens up the doorway to crop-destroying issues like pythium (a problem you absolutely do not want to be dealing with).
The Medusa Baseline Tray offers you the solution – it’s a massive improvement over saucers and trays because it allows you to get rid of waste nutrient quickly and easily. You can then either dispose of it or, if you’re running a dripper system, recirculate it.
Inside the Medusa Baseline Tray is a dipped area that has a pre-drilled hole. Use this hole to connect to 13mm or 25mm pipe and fittings. Just fit a straight piece, an elbow or a tee piece (depending on the layout of your growroom), connect some flexi pipe and you’re away.
Internal (Max Pot Size)
430mm (l) x 385mm (w)
External (Dimensions for Floor Space)
510mm (l) x 460mm (w) x 95mm (h)
Using the Baseline Tray:
The Baseline Tray can connect to 13mm or 25mm pipe and fittings, allowing you to design layouts that will suit any grow space. Soaking your flexi pipe in hot water for around 30 seconds to soften it will allow you to slide pipework on to your barbed fittings much more easily.
The Baseline Tray was designed with flat edges that make leaks much less likely than they are with similar systems out there, but, for that extra piece of mind, it’s good practice to secure the pipe that sits around fittings with hose clips, for a tighter fit.