SystemAir Super Silent Revolution Vector EC Fan 315mm (12 inch)
This silent and powerful fan has been developed with over a decade of research and development by SystemAir who are one of the worlds biggest European Manufactures with ventilation equipment. Built strong and robust, these fans are virtually indestructible. They allow for big growers to be confident in discretion due to it being whisper quiet in operation. This product is designed to be air tight with steel casings to ensure no unwanted smells leaving the grow room. Furthermore, this product prides itself in making sure that the extraction system is efficient, economical, and effective.
– Is one of the most reliable and durable fans in todays market.
– Generates less noise than other brands of extraction fans.
– Has a balanced aerodynamic optimised impeller which creates great pressure levels.
– Can be adapted for different environments, for example they can be regulated from 1 percent to 100 percent.
– This is a cost effective product due to it using 50 percent less energy than other branded fans.
– No possibility of over heating due to its thermal motor protection.
– Gives out air effectively and efficiently ensuring flow in a perfect line.
– Loses little pressure when combined with a carbon filter.
– Materials are built and made in Europe making them expensive and of the highest quality.
Specifications for SystemAir Super Silent Revolution Vector EC Fan 315mm (12 inch) :
Input power: 528 Watts
Max Air Flow: 3784 m3/hr
How we advise to use SystemAir Super Silent Revolution Vector EC Fan 315mm (12 inch) :
You will need to ensure to use this fan in combination with a fan speed controller (as seen below). If you want to run an intake/ extraction set up, we advise using a smaller fan for your intake than your extraction as it will ensure negative pressure in the room and prevents odours coming out the grow room. Not only this a balancer unit can be chosen too which allows you to regulate fans at different percentages. This can be found useful if you would like an intake fan that the same size as your extraction.