Control Freak Dynamic Frequency Fan Controller
Make your fans last longer whilst saving energy with minimal noise! This fan controller will cut down energy costs and give a larger life span to growers fans. Unlike most AC fan controllers that distort your wave form, this product will change the frequency! With 90 fan speed settings (from 10% – 100%) your fan will go through speeds smoothly.
Why Control Freak Dynamic Frequency Fan Controller?
- 2 x sockets (for intake and extraction)
- Super quiet (not even a buzz)!
- Energy saving due to its low power.
- 90 fan speeds (10-100%)
- Better life span for your fan
- Temperature probe
- Plug and play!
- Easy to use.
- 3A and 7A available.
There are 3 ways to either slow your fan down or speed them up:
- Basic Pulse Width Modulated base – These work well, however it also distorts the wavelength which can lead to noise and wasted energy.
- Voltage controllers – Only has 4-5 speed settings available and also use alot of energy.
- Dynamic Frequency Controller – No buzzing noise, runs smoothly, and uses less power.
How to use
Min Fan – this setting with allow a set minimum feed to make sure enough air is extracted – even after your set temperature has been met.
Max Fan – this setting can be use if you do not want your fan running at full speed (perfect for noisy fans)!
Setting your bandwidth – this is how much your temperature in your room can rise by. It will allow you to set a temperature range in which the fan will run from minimum to maximum speed.
Sensor – Will tell your current grow room temperature.