U-GO Silenced Hyper Fan Stealth V2 With Controller
FROM THE MAKERS OF PHRESH…
TOP PERFORMANCE FANS WITH THE BONUS OF SILENT RUNNING
U-GO Silenced Hyper fans will provide the lowest power consumption possible whilst not compromising on the quality of the performance. U-GO Silenced Hyper fans are more powerful, quiet, and efficient than any regular AC fans. The U-GO Silenced Hyper fan reduces noise levels even more than usual with its cylindrical casing. U-GO Silenced Hyper fans are designed to push or pull maximum air flow through carbon filters, ducting’s, and air cooled lights. By using this fan you will find it will use half the power and produce half the heat than any current leading mixed flow fans in this market.
Digital air fans have many benefits compared to the usual AC fans. They are more efficient because they move a bigger amounts of volumes of air for every watt of electricity consumed. You will find over time an big save on energy bills! Not only this by using Hyper fans you will general more static pressure levels meaning if you add a carbon filter it will not effect airflow as much as it would on other fans in todays market.
Buy this product and you will find a tethered Thermostatic speed controller included with the unit which will allow you to control and manage airflow levels straight away
Benefits of using U-GO Silenced Hyper Fan Stealth V2 With Controller:
- Creates more immense static pressure ensuring great volumes of air per hour.
- Uses a quarter of the power compared to a traditional AC duct fan.
- Cost effective on energy bills!
- Produces the smallest amount of noise.
- Lightweight aluminium casing.
- Superior self lubricating bearings.
- 2 year warranty.
- Comes with a Thermostatic controller that can regulate Temperature and speeds from 0% to 100%.
- Has special ‘soft start’ circuitry meaning less wear and tear.
6 inch V2
Airflow: 560 m3/hr
Peak amps: 0.3
Max watts: 42w
Airflow: 1230 m3/hr
Peak amps: 0.7
Max watts: 90w
Airflow: 1840 m3/hr
Max watts: 180w
Peak amps: 1.2
Airflow: 3100 m3/hr
Max watts: 320w
Peak amps: 2.8
Recommended additional purchases
Need some ducting/clips? Click here to view our ducting.
Need a filter? Click here to view our filters.