The RAM 20L Dehumidifier – 20L/day
will dehumidify indoor environments at a rate of up to 20 litres per day. For drying out an area it can be set to dehumidify constantly. If a target Relative Humidity level is set, it will work as required to maintain the selected humidity level. The unit can be timed to switch on or off after a certain period of up to 24 hours. If the unit is required to work discreetly, such as during the night, it can be set to Quiet Mode, and will dim its display and use the quietest fan speed. There is a Child-Lock feature to make the unit tamper-proof.
Condensate can be run continuously into a drain or collected in the unit’s 4.3 litre tank. When the tank is full, an alarm is sounded, and the unit automatically shuts down until the tank is emptied.
Key selling points:
- Controls the humidity of your growing environment
- Prevents damp and mildew
- Adjustable dehumidifying levels
- Removes up to 20 L water per day
- 4.3 L tank capacity
- Optional continuous drainage
- Easy to operate with electronic display
- Can operate in quiet mode
- Uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant
- Dehumidification Capacity: 10 L/day (Ambient Temperature 27°C, 60% Relative Humidity)
20 L/day (Ambient Temperature 30°C, 80% Relative Humidity)
- Power Supply: 220V – 240V AC / 50 Hz
- Power Consumption:280 W / 1.7 A (27°C, 60% RH)
330 W / 2.3 A (30°C, 80% RH)
- Noise Emission: ≤ 41 dB (A)
- Condensate Water Tank Capacity: 43 L
- Maximum Refrigerant Charge: R290 / 54g
- Unit Overall Dimensions: 305 mm width x 235 mm depth x 495 mm height
- Unit Net Weight: 13.5 kg
- Maximum Design Pressure: High Side: 3.2 MPa , Low Side: 0.7 MPa
- Minimum Room Size: 4 m² Floor Area
- Ambient Operating Temperature Range: 5° C (41° F) – 35° C (95° F)
Q: Where can I use the RAM 20L Dehumidifier – 20L/day?
A: It can be used in any indoor space with a floor area exceeding 4 m². The unit will work most efficiently if doors and windows are kept closed, and the unit is positioned at least 30cm from any wall to allow air circulation.
Q: How dry will the RAM 20L Dehumidifier – 12L/day make my room?
A: You can select your preferred Relative Humidity level, and the unit will dehumidify the room until it reaches that level, and then maintain the selected RH. If you wish to dry out a room, for example after flooding, or if you have laundry to dry indoors, set the unit to Drying mode, and it will dehumidify until the ambient RH reaches 20%.